Monday, July 28, 2008

Feeling stuck!

I'm feeling stuck, almost at a standstill. The past month I've been heavily reading some great spiritual books which have helped me to grow spiritually. One was Way of the The Peaceful Warrior and the other was The Celestine Prophecy. Both are AWESOME, AWESOME books. Sean and I have also watched both movies and he actually liked both. The movie for Way of the Peaceful Warrior was horrible in my opinion - for those that have already read the book that is. It just didn't do the book justice. The movie for The Celestine Prophecy was better. Not as good as the book of course, but still okay. (If anyone is interested in either of these stories, read the book 1st!!!!!!) After reading these books I felt awesome. The Celestine Prophecy reminded me alot of Ishmael and My Ishmael- only giving you the answer to the question "how". And The Celestine Prophecy reminded me alot of A New Earth - only CP is in story form. And I felt great for a while. The past few days though I've almost felt stuck. Like I'm not sure how to proceed in a way. I keep having this urge to go away into nature for a few days and just sit. And I feel as if I can't move on until I do just that. That may sound crazy but it's how I feel.

-Kim

1 comment:

Jaya said...

No, having the 'urge to go away into nature and just sit' does not sound crazy at all. It sounds wonderful and soothing... a way to heal and reconnect with what is real. I hope you get the chance to do it.