Thursday, December 13, 2007

Caelie's Visualization Board...

I have a daughter who is 7 years old. The other day I was in her bedroom and I happened to look over by her bed and saw a $500 bill from the game Operation stuck to a hook in her wall with tape. I asked her why it was there and her words were "So that one day soon it will be real". I got chills. Since starting this journey with Jenn I haven't talked to my kids about any of it. I haven't even got my visualization board going yet (though I did start it this morning). When she told me this I just grabbed her and hugged her because I thought it was so cute and so cool. I took pictures of it below.

This is a close up of her $500 play bill taped to the hook by her bed.


In this picture you can see exactly where it is compared to her bed. She put it there so she can see it when she wakes up and see it when she goes to bed.

-Kim

No comments: