Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Exercise #2 - Kim's Results

I sadly have no results today for exercise #2 which was to create my visualization board. It was yet another crazy week. It's the holidays so I guess that's to be expected! I'm hoping one day this week to set aside some time and pick out pictures. I have them in my head so I'm hoping that counts for something and I go through it every night before bed. There are some pressing matters though where I think I need to have it on that board to keep me on track. One of them revolves around money - especially now since we took Sean's car in to get fixed (took it to somewhere we have a credit card for since we don't have $1000 laying around) and that's just what it's costing us to fix - $1000. I feel ill. I actually started to resort back to the days where I'd get so worked up about money I felt I couldn't breathe. Then I reminded myself it's okay to feel the feelings, but feel them and then let them go and it worked. I'm still a tad bit panicky feeling but I'm working on us receiving money rather then sitting around worrying about it.

Once I get my board done (and I'm making it a task to be completed by this weekend) I will be back to post a picture of it and explain it all. Hopefully once I get that done, and write it all on here as well I'm hoping that goes towards the process of "getting it out there".

-Kim

No comments: