Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A shift...

For some reason on Monday I felt a complete shift in myself. I can't pinpoint when, how or why. I'm not sure what happened to make this "shift" come about - if it was something I read, something I heard or just a feeling that I had. And I can't even completely explain it.

It's kind of like when you're watching a movie and all of a sudden the screen looks like water rippling. I'm not sure if that makes any sense - it makes sense to me so I guess that's all that matters. (And no, that's not how it actually happened; my vision did not get like water rippling; that's just how I'm describing it.) Or kind of like when there's been an earthquake halfway across the world but you somehow feel it and know it happened even before hearing it on the news. I don't know how else to describe it.

I just feel different. And not in a bad way, but a good one!

-Kim

1 comment:

gone said...

I felt a shift of sorts over the weekend. I have been on a journey to find myself again. I was a much more pleasant person today. Even one of my children ask me on the way to school..."mom, you are so happy this morning...did you get a present". MMM had to think on that one. Maybe I was given a present.

This is my first time over to your blog. I try to give myself 30 minutes a day floating around the blog-o-sphere. I could not tell you how I got here. Probably EC. Just when I think I am going to give it up I always seem to run across a blog that touches me.

Have a wonderful week.

Tammy